Same-Day Emergency Dentistry in Cedar Park
Finding an available dentist is essential when you or a member of your family is experiencing a dental emergency. Injuries often need to be treated immediately, while infections can cause severe pain that can prevent you from enjoying normal activities. Seeking prompt attention from the professionals at Town Center Dental can help you relieve your pain and ensure the best possible outcome in a dental emergency in the Cedar Park area. We can provide the expert care and immediate attention you deserve. Our emergency dental services are only offered during our normal office hours, although we try to accommodate our patients requiring emergency dental care with same-day visits.
What’s Considered a Dental Emergency, Anyway?
At Town Center Dental, we specialize in providing solutions for dental emergencies in Cedar Park including broken or cracked teeth or teeth that have been knocked out or loosened. We also treat infections and many other painful oral conditions. Here’s a helpful guide for what’s considered a dental emergency for you to keep as a handy reference for you and your family:
- Severe pain and/or bleeding may indicate a dental emergency
- Adults should never lose permanent teeth – if you have a loose tooth or a knocked-out tooth, immediate action may help you save it
- A serious infection or abscess resulting in swelling around your face or gums could be potentially life-threatening
- A chipped tooth with sharp fragments and severe pain could be considered an emergency if it’s causing trauma inside your mouth
- A severe toothache with signs of a high fever or swelling could be an emergency
- Most lost crowns and fillings can wait a few days
Urgent Dental Care When You Need It Most
Regardless of the cause of your emergency, our experienced dental team can provide the urgent dental care you need to restore your teeth to their normal function and appearance. While we hope that you never experience a dental emergency in Cedar Park, please know that we’re here for you if it does happen. To learn more about the availability of our emergency dentistry services offered during our normal office hours or to schedule an appointment, please give us a call today at 512-670-8880.