At Town Center Dental, we are committed to providing top-notch dental treatments and friendly service so that our patients can improve both their oral and overall health. We feature a state-of-the-art facility offering the best that modern dentistry has to offer. Our team looks forward to serving you and your family so that you all can enjoy healthy teeth and beautiful smiles.
Our general dentistry services include:
- Crowns and Bridges: When teeth are lost or damaged, dental crowns and bridges can restore both appearance and function. We take pride in providing crowns and bridges that look natural and function like natural teeth.
- Dentures: When teeth are lost, dentures are often one of the best options available. Our dentures look and function like natural teeth allowing our patients to smile with confidence.
- Fluoride Applications: We can help to strengthen teeth and prevent decay for both children and adults using supplemental fluoride applications.
- Inlays and Onlays: When damage is too great for a regular filling, but a crown is not necessary, inlays and onlays are excellent options for repairing a damaged tooth.
- Mouth Guards: Designed for athletes of all ages and skill levels, protective mouth guards are a great way to prevent injury when playing sports.
- Oral Cancer Screening: During every exam, we will look for signs of oral cancer. The goal of an oral cancer screening is to identify mouth cancer early when there is the greatest chance for a cure.
- Regular Checkups: The best way to maintain excellent oral health is through twice-yearly checkups and cleanings.
- Sealants: Dental sealants protect teeth from damage by establishing a barrier against harmful bacteria and acids. They also make it easier to brush effectively by smoothing out rough surfaces.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings: When a cavity is discovered, tooth-colored fillings can be used to restore the tooth and to prevent further damage.